Verified Partner Badge
As a verified PPLMVMT Partner Company or Expert, you are, and only then, eligible to place the official PPLMVMT verified Partner badge on your website, to show your partner status with paperlessmovement.com and the Paperless Movement®.
This partner badge must be linked back to the following URL: https://www.paperlessmovement.com/partner-verification/
Partner Company/Expert Community Guidelines
As our Partner Company or Expert, you are eligible to join the closed PPLMVMT community and engage with our members for the sole purpose to help them find the best solution for their productivity setups.
Our Verified Partner Companies and Experts also agree to the verified Partner Community Guidelines as follows:
- The “Verified Partner” badge will be clearly placed on your profile and on any banner adverts on the website
- Sharing any content that could expose or reveal PPLMVMT members on external platforms of any kind, or forwarding it via email or any other communication platform, is not allowed.
- Don’t post external links referring back to your own product. Only references to support your statement or internal links that can be found on paperlessmovement.com (e.g. referring to your PPLMVMT Partner company page, blog posts, Discount page, etc.).
- Exceptions are time-limited Promotions that have been greenlit by Tom Solid.
- Direct Messaging will be deactivated. Only public discussions are allowed.
- Any infringements on the above will lead to comments and/or posts being removed followed by an investigation by Team Solid which will evaluate the gravity of the infringement.
- Infringements could result in your Company’s verified PPLMVMT Partner status being revoked.
Every year your verification status will be renewed. Your PPLMVMT Partnership Status will be re-verified by means of a critical re-evaluation according to our Verification Conventions. It is a mandatory review, however, due to the nature of SaaS and Device companies and Tool Experts constantly evolving their offerings we reserve the right to start a re-evaluation process before your annual renewal date. If changes made to your product offering no longer align with our Verification Conventions you or your company could end up relinquishing your PPLMVMT Partner verification status.