Information provided according to Sec. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG):
Dr. Thomas Roedl
Tom Solid Consulting
VAT Id number according to Sec. 27 a German Value Added Tax Act:
Responsible for contents acc. to Sec. 55, para. 2 German Federal Broadcasting Agreement (RstV):
Dr. Thomas Roedl
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Please find our email in the impressum/legal notice.
We do not take part in online dispute resolutions at consumer arbitration boards.
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
PERSONAL BLOG DISCLAIMER
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only.
The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
From time to time, Tom Solid Consulting (Dr. Thomas Roedl) runs competitions, giveaways and promotions. Please read the Terms and Conditions below prior to entering.
By entering a competition, giveaway or promotional event run by Tom Solid Consulting you agree to the Terms & Conditions below, even if you have not read them.
1. The promoter is Tom Solid Consulting whose office is at Friedrichstr. 123, 10117 Berlin, GERMANY.
2. Employees of Tom Solid Consulting or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
– Via email
5. Closing dates for contest entries are posted for each contest separately. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Please refer to the specific contest for more details.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner vary between the giveaways and are stated there.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
at random by software provided by gleam.io from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified via Facebook & email (when available) within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by German law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany. Void where prohibited.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Germany data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Your email address (if available) will be submitted to Convertkit.com where it is added to the #PaperlessMovement mailing list. You will receive from time to time information about paperless life and discounts on www.paperlessmovement.com. You can opt out at any time.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.